"Starlight Bright" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, November 01, 2020, 07:39:05 PM

Greeny

Glad I'm catching up with a few things I've missed. This funks like a bastard. I like how clean, subtle and uncluttered it is, interspersed with the expansive parts. The wigged-out psych solo is outstanding. Great performances. Amazing!

chapperz66

I'm also playing catch-up , and I'm glad that this is an early listen.  As many others have said, this is a great mix and spacious but not sparse.  Lots for me to learn from here as I tend to overdo everything.  The drums and bass are really powerful and the vocals are fantastic.  Great song of course.

Marvelous.

Paul

Great piece of work, funkalicious, I was getting on down with no guarantee I could get back up.
Love it.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

heard this in the car today off my SC thumbdrive....this thing really rocks big time and that guitar at the end is so friggin fine..

and the vocals...clear as a bell with so much passion and feeling... inflection!  made my afternoon drive home from Charlotte pleasant (along with a few others on here)

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Groundy

Great song, Great music, Really great vox.... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mach

Oh yeah! Each individual note of every track has it's own funkee-ness to the starlight and back.
Ultra-groovee!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR