2Creepy4U

Started by hardlock, October 26, 2020, 05:30:17 AM

AndyR

Wow... well creepy.

And it was somewhat enhanced by the washing machine's spin cycle kicking off early on. I was listening on headphones, and at first I was thinking "WOWOW! It's even getting the sofa and floor resonating!!" If that had happened later, around the 4 minute mark, I might have jumped out of my skin!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

hardlock

Thought I'd bump this myself for anyone wanting to pump to outdoor speakers to scare the kids for halloween... ::)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Pipes

Well Hallow..

I'v been weened of the usual vibes and onto this magical journey

Spledidio Indeed

Grandio
Nick

StephenM

I love the idea of taking parts of 4 songs and mangling into 1.  You know I love stuff like that.  It is really cool what you did here... that accordion sound works to sort of keep this thing from flying outside my head.
bells, reversed sections, washing machine (as Andy mentioned)?  You could work for the movie companies doing this stuff.  That accordion is so good... there is a feeling of intense anticipation. 
They should play this loud at walmart all day long with massive speakers and sub woofers.. maybe it would chase out some of the creepies.  lol
clever and creative... I think it ends and it comes back.  like a dream

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

I love it!

Sounds great. I think I'll put some speakers out for Halloween ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is brilliant and eerie I love the sounds you used, it all builds up to a sinister end. It's like something from a sci-fi horror movie. Great for Halloween. 🎃
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.