Bigger On My Android?

Started by Johnbee, October 25, 2020, 07:06:01 AM

Johnbee

I got a new Android phone last week.  When I access Songcrafters on it the links are so small I can't access them very well (Indeed, I can hardly even see them).  I'm new to smartphones.  Can anybody suggest a way to make things bigger and easier to access my favorite links on this site on my Android?

Thanks
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Oldrottenhead

Hi John, not sure which browser you are using. But in most browsers, go to the tool bar menu, click on view and there should be an option to zoom in and out. zoom in to make script larger.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Frank53

I have an Android as well, John. Yes, it opens up tiny, but I just use a two-finger zoom to expand it, then just scroll around. A little clumsy, but it works.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Johnbee

Thanks guys.
I tried the 2 finger thing.  That works.

:) JB

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!