My 1st release

Started by thetworegs, October 24, 2020, 05:54:48 AM

thetworegs

I thought I'd give distrokid a go it's on £20 for the year unlimited releases here's my 1st ......I think illl get a black one with silver trim .... Bentley that is ????
https://distrokid.com/live/?albumuuid=38F25BE6-850B-44B7-95B21C8ADDEC014A&store=iTunes&ref=live_fb_iTunes_38F25BE6-850B-44B7-95B21C8ADDEC014A&fbclid=IwAR0EdFYdnAuSHLdf05AKr03InEdQUM1bd91MnpO4cKNm0t3wpZLDcd6dsos

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

Congratulations Reggie I'm so pleased for you.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

pjd1

Hi Reg did that myself a couple of years ago , it was fairly easy to set up and then after a couple of months the plays from different countries all over the world start poping up in the stats section of distrokid , takes a while though , the best part for me was having my music played in a pub i went to with the family ,  they had spotify behind the bar so i just asked them to find my name and play the songs for me , should have seen the face on my misses priceless !! it was linked to youtube as well , i have no idea at all as to why they got played in somewhere like spain or sweden or anywhere else for that matter ,  but they where , over the year i earned 3 pounds  rock n roll !!!

Good luck you will have fun

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ferryman

Very cool Trev, best of luck with it. Something I may get around to one day just for the hell of it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

congratulations to one very talented man!  Hope this goes really well....and I will get there to listen to it....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner