Autumn Air

Started by Johnny McAleer, October 23, 2020, 05:09:59 AM

Johnny McAleer

Autumn Air
Time:
0:00
Volume:
InstrumentalFest (banner image missing)

Inspired by the onset of Autumn. Hoping to capture a little of the atmosphere of the season as the days start to shorten and the shadows lengthen. Not intended to evoke melancholy. Hopefully rather more reflective in tone. (Yamaha E363 take a bow)

"Take music, family and friends: stir gently and serve chilled" - J Mc

TPB

Loved the intro and this is  a well constructed piece of music everything in its place outstanding and yes the title fits the music to a t
Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Johnny McAleer

Hi Tim. Thank you so much for your generous feedback which is really encouraging. You are very kind to get in touch and comment. Can I just ask, did the track play all the way through successfully for you? I seem to be having a problem as when I play my own tracks on the site it falls over halfway through playback. Maybe it's just me?!  Best to you, thanks again. Johnny.

thetworegs

Excellent piece just played it in the dark while taking the dog for the last widdle  of the night Perfect for this time of year a thoughtful piece with  a touch of melancholy For summer will listen again properly as I'm on my phone

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Johnny McAleer

Thanks. Inspiration came during one of my regular strolls through Botanical Gardens. Plenty of those imminent!