My Hut/Summer House/Music Room.

Started by Oldrottenhead, October 12, 2020, 04:49:21 AM

Hilary

Looks like the perfect creative space - congrats!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

cuthbert

That looks like a great little studio, James - congrats! Where did you hide ye auld Micro-BR?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

des0free

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

recorder
iPad GarageBand

des0free

Quote from: cuthbert on October 12, 2020, 02:13:19 PMThat looks like a great little studio, James - congrats! Where did you hide ye auld Micro-BR?

I see a beer can on the table in one of the photos, so I'm imagining there is a mini fridge filled with beers in the corner of the hut, and the MBR is probably sitting right on top of it?

My MBR is sitting in a drawer since I haven't used it for many years.  Mine always had the problem that it used up batteries really, really, really fast--must have a defect--so I basically had to use the power adapter all the time which kind of defeated the purpose of it being really portable...
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Always great to have a dedicated space everything setup and good to go I put all my gear on a power conditioner so just walk in flip one switch and the mic amp speakers are on
Looks great enjoy
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Jean Pierre

c'est magnifique James! ...you're a real good handyman... I made a space dedicated to music in my house in Savoie (in the attic) that you can see on this video, with my musical material  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbVSkuUJzc

I started in 2018 and ... I am finishing the development these days , from my fleet of equipment has been supplemented by an HB telecaster, and an HB Precision bass,  (retirement is good...). ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Diego Ayala

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on October 16, 2020, 01:53:58 AMc'est magnifique James! ...you're a real good handyman... I made a space dedicated to music in my house in Savoie (in the attic) that you can see on this video, with my musical material  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbVSkuUJzc

I started in 2018 and ... I am finishing the development these days , from my fleet of equipment has been supplemented by an HB telecaster, and an HB Precision bass,  (retirement is good...). ;)

Enjoyed your music studio tour and music...  my office/studio is in a state of entropy right now...  Looks like your studio is on a top floor/attic? 

StephenM

[/quote]

cool studio and video Jahia.... do you have an mp3 version of that song there in the video... I loved that...I would like to have a download... I looked down through your jukebox but didn't see it...stephen

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner