"Anger in the Night" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, October 11, 2020, 06:20:39 PM

Blooby

Anger in the Night (256)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

A new porter and some rum inspired the music. John seems inspired from the insanity of the evening news in the USA.

Take care, all.

StephenM

besides the fact that this thing rocks.....big time... ain't it the dang truth?  love the vocals alot.... and the lyrics....fitting... and the guitar just smokes it! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

Loving that Batman rhythm and the tone..... oh yeah .... great vocal

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

mdhastings

Love your choice of instrument timbres throughout. It all fit together really well.
Love your attention to rhyme and meter in the lyrics.

Rock on!

Farrell Jackson

I like the surf beat on the drums. Some fine guitar playing, excellent lyric and cool, rapid fire vocal!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Listened to this and old age brain forgot to comment outstanding performance and the lyrics were great and on point
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ferryman

Brilliant track. Loving the raunchy guitar work, it really fits well over the surf-y backing. The combination of drums, rhythm and bass work really well and the lyrics and vocals are superb, really sums up where so many people are right now. But it was ever thus, nothing much changes in human history (sadly).

Lovely tight and clear production as well. A real humdinger of a rocker!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Satisfyingly straight ahead full on rocker. We need songs like this. John's vocal style and lyrics nail that despair and anger most people are feeling these days. Music is the answer!!  Well done guys, loved it.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

chapperz66

This is so cool - and totally appropriate as well.  Wonderful vocal and consummate guitar playing.  I need more like this.

Paul

Frank53

Great rocker! Lyrics are well written and very topical.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.