I Give In - AndyR Original (Remastered)

Started by AndyR, October 10, 2020, 10:33:31 AM

Oldrottenhead

Phew! Am i glad you didn't take up my offer LOL! Absolutely fabulous Andy. Gaun yersel!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Well done on the Led Zep influenced Tele swing Andy! You nailed it with this a excellent recording. Great words, vocal and you got a great tone out of the Tele.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman

Oh yes, this is Andy's number 1 hit! A great swing groove and a sure fire hit. Love the lyrics, I think they really drive this and the country-ish swing feel just creates a great platform for the lyrics. Beautifully arranged and played, some nice subtle playing going on so that the different parts complement each other really well. And as for that lovely section at 2:08, I really like the little downward runs and lead followed by the key change. Very cool.

Beautifully mixed and produced, an absolute belter. We should have the whole Songcrafters gang doing a Zoom line dance to this...... ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR