Covid test

Started by Groundy, October 06, 2020, 12:23:20 PM

Groundy

Take a large glass and fill it with your favourite spirit. Now take a sniff if you can smell it you are halfway there,
Next give it a good taste if you can taste it you are laughing.
I tried the test 5 times last night and each one was OK.
The only problem was the next morning I had a blinding headache which apparently is a sympton of covid so to be on the safe side I will give it further tasts tonight.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pete C

I tried your test tonight Alex and I'm clear. Will check again tomorrow !  ;)

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Ha ha ha...good one Groundy! I'm gonna try it tonight.....I was gonna try it last night but I got drunk and forgot to.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Alcohol is used for hand sanitizer here only stands to reason that if you drink enough your inside will also be protected
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Jean Pierre

exactly Tim by the way I make my own hydro alcoholic solutions with Pastis (French aniseed alcohol and water, or whisky and ice cubes).
at the beginning of the confinement I even used a diving mask to absorb the hydro alcoholic drink safely

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Groundy

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on October 08, 2020, 07:47:58 AMexactly Tim by the way I make my own hydro alcoholic solutions with Pastis (French aniseed alcohol and water, or whisky and ice cubes).
at the beginning of the confinement I even used a diving mask to absorb the hydro alcoholic drink safely

LOL...

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

pjd1

Nice one Alex , i will have to try that out one at the weekend , sounds good to me the perfect corvid test

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

TPB

yep my boss caught me shopping and said I thought you said you had the virus
No I said I had a Case of Corona (beer) for the virus
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

WarpCanada

Bump because this still works.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada