Songcrafters on the radio?

Started by Farrell Jackson, September 24, 2020, 10:35:30 AM

Farrell Jackson

How would I go about (or is it even appropriate ) to put up a song that I co-wrote some of the lyrics and melody but others performed? On 9/22/2020, it was played on CHYL radio in Nanaimo, B.C. Canada.  I have an MP3 copy of the song and the DJ's announcement of the song credits that I could post if it is appropriate? I'm not performing anything on the song but I have co-songwriting credits. Any help or clarification appreciated.

Farrell 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

64Guitars

Sorry Farrell, but it's inappropriate to post performances by non-members. The Songcrafters forums and resources are for its members only. It's hard enough to keep up with all the songs performed by our members without adding non-member performances as well.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: 64Guitars on September 24, 2020, 11:54:43 AMSorry Farrell, but it's inappropriate to post performances by non-members. The Songcrafters forums and resources are for its members only. It's hard enough to keep up with all the songs performed by our members without adding non-member performances as well.

No problem at all, thanks for the clarification 64!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?