Moving house, so won't be around much for a few weeks

Started by Ferryman, September 14, 2020, 03:03:17 AM

Ferryman

Hi all, just want to let you know I won't be very active on the forum until the middle of October. We are moving house so the next few weeks will be devoted to packing, painting and decorating and then unpacking. So don't be offended if I don't comment on songs as much as usual and I apologise for missing lots of great stuff. I will catch up when I'm back.

There will also be some new music as for the first time in my life I'll have a proper dedicated recording and mixing space. Hopefully I'll be a bit more productive than I have been over the last 11 years......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Always nice to get a new studio new house pain in the ass to do the move and pack everything Good luck hope all goes smooth
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Kenneth

All the best. Be careful not to over do it, easy does it!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

StephenM

Hope your move goes well....that is no fun for sure but...it sounds as if it will be a better situation for the music man.... and that is worth it...stay safe...be careful...and remember you aren't as young as you used to be.... I have been listening a good bit to Minotaur... a really great piece...and kind of playing with it..fun stuff...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

IanR

Good luck Nigel,

Moving can be very stressful. I hope all of your relationships are strong ones :-)

Sound like you will be having fun soon enough in the new studio.

Best wishes,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Jean Pierre

good luck Nigel, moving is a terrible burden ...I hope you have some good friends to help you carry the boxes.
Be careful not to damage the guitars.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Ferryman

It's hard work, I am knackered already. And still 2 weeks until the physical move (I am decorating at the new place before we move in).

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on September 18, 2020, 11:33:37 AMgood luck Nigel, moving is a terrible burden ...I hope you have some good friends to help you carry the boxes.
Be careful not to damage the guitars.

Guitar JP, guitar. I only have one :o It's the pedalboard that I have to look after.... ;) ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR