Hi Songcrafters

Started by henwrench, September 10, 2020, 07:21:26 PM

henwrench

I hope everything is ok with everyone. It's been a while. 902 private messages. Gonna take some time to read 'em.

I miss you all. Had a video chat with Oskilo. Had a phone call with cuthbert. Been stalking ORH on FB. Accidentally lost touch with Flash, launched, Blooby, Greeny and too many others.

Not making any music. I gonna leave that to the young uns.

But I been LISTENING. Not you lot. All sorts of shit. That's what I do. I'm all ears.

64guitars. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Maybe one day. I might do something new.

But right now I'm too busy fighting for my right to party.

Fuck Covid. Fuck face nappies. Fuck the New Normal. Fuck the Rule of Six.

I want you all to get your lives back.

And as is the normal, I shall sign off, forever yours....

henwrench

xx
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Very good to hear from you, young Henwrench. Hopefully you are meeting life's travails head on and making some headway against the sh*tstorm.

It would be great to hear some new stuff from you one day, but in the mean time there's always your juke box to keep us happy. We're all getting older but maybe we have to accept how we have changed and try some new things to keep us feeling young. So maybe think about doing something at some point in the future.

Songcrafters has sprung back into life over the last year so you're always welcome back here anytime. I miss your skewed music and your skewed take on life.

Stay well and keep doing your own stunts.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Oi Oi saveloy!

Very nice to see you surface Henny.

You have always been here in spirit. Whenever I do something a bit off-kilter I realise I'm channeling your warped influence. And your amazing contribution to 'Bona Fide But Blue' is often heard, enjoyed and remarked upon. Have wondered where you were and hoped you were OK.

Now, you really don't mean what you say about not recording anything. We need you to! Do it for us, lol.

It's a funny thing: as the world gets more insane and out of control, it makes me feel more normal and in control.

Stay strong brother. Pick a guitar up. Record something totally fucked-up!

T.C. Elliott

You gotta do you. From one drifter to another I wish you all the best.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Flash Harry

Allright Henny,

Good to hear from you, Tharek said you'd been in touch and was trying to get me signed up to a jaunt down where you are.

Not going out anywhere at the moment.

Keep safe and delightfully unhinged.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

bruno

Come on Henny, strap that guitar on and press the red button.
We are in need of a fix.....
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

Make some music you young thing you.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Dude, I totally missed this. How could I have overlooked a Green Ginger sighting! Miss you man, hope all is on the upside. I feel a social convergence happening soon, this summer what do you think? Any takers?

There's a reason you can fly around the world for fifty bucks right now - nobody will let you land!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

Henny! I hope you will stick around even if you are not posting music.

You are missed...truly.

Bruce