Haltia (MikeS on slide guitar) - Viides Heimo (5th Tribe) YouTube video

Started by Redler, September 06, 2020, 02:07:57 AM

Mike_S

Just stunning work on the video guys. Kinda hard to find words, but I was transfixed from the start to the finish. Seems like the opening scene to a very good movie to me.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

The song was already stellar. And now this video - taking you by the hand right to the fire. It's a stunning piece of work. You can lose yourself in the darkness and sparks of it. I love it.

Hook

Wow, this heartbreakingly  dark and moody tune makes me so happy in so many ways. It moves me musically, really grabs me and pulls me in and the video is stunning. But it also makes me miss you two quite a lot. I love this tune, your band and the both of you.
Rock on!!
Mike...awesome!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ella

Thank you so much for your comments and sorry I have been silent for a long time. I had so much to do cause I moved to Kari´s house - finally.  ;D We have been together at 8 years! I hope I have more time now for music.
We made this video with Topi to practice to making movies. Topi started to study at university of the Ottawa to making movies and I got idea to do music video. I must ask Topi what was the camera. I checked that Anna von Hausswolff and it´s true - there is many same kind of elements. Even the view´s at lake looks just like at my home-lake and forest also. Creepy. It was the first time I saw these videos.
Dear Hook! We hope we can see you again one day. Maybe we will come to visit your country when this corona is beaten. And You are always welcome to visit to us again.  :-*

A hauntingly beautiful song complimented by the video which could have been put together for a series like Vikings. Top class post.       Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ella

I forgot to answer what camera was used in the making of the video.
It's Lumix DMC-FZ1000 :D

StephenM

How I missed this the first time I have no idea so I am glad that it got bumped back in.... not only a great song....stellar job on that...very cool and deep....inviting...intriguing...and the video work is fantastic...interesting....captivating.... and the dancing by the fire thing floored me....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Groundy

Wow, this is awesome, both the music and the video, well done  love it... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

chapperz66

Wow this is fantastic.  Atmospheric music beautifully put together and a superb video.  Marvelous.

Paul