Haltia (MikeS on slide guitar) - Viides Heimo (5th Tribe) YouTube video

Started by Redler, September 06, 2020, 02:07:57 AM

Redler

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hi all!

I posted this song here a few months ago. Now, Ella and her son Topias made a video of it. This is Finnish folklore or something....

This has been videoed in Karkku (Kulovesi) and Harjavalta by Topi. Thanks for watching...

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=pvId5mw-JgA
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Superb quality the imagery the music fit hand in glove... reminds me of crazy nights long ago with fires dancing and madness ...superb ...Bravo to all concerned ....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

What a fabulous song and video to match it really held my interest (oh and Ella sounds so good!).

Congratulations to all involved.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

hardlock

Trippy to be sure! Dig the pounding pulse that holds the randomness together.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ferryman

WOW! I loved the music when I first heard the track, right up my street. The video takes it to another level. Very clever, very well done and fits the music really well. You Nordic folk have a real knack for ethereal and atmospheric music and videos, must be something to do with the cold weather and the akavit....

This is really, really good. Very well done Ella and Topias  8)

I said it in my original comments, but with the video this is even more in the spirit of Anna von Hausswolff, another Nordic artist who creates weird videos in the woods.... :)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Frank53

Haunting music, and excellent vocal. Interesting video that hold your attention. Nice work.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

kenny mac

Excellent music and that video is superb.
Do you know what camera was used to film it.
The quality is superb.
Well done all.

tonyc

brilliant music. and also superb slide guitar by mike,s , and wow with the vocals by ella , cool ,cool video by topias , great work all round . love it , more please.    tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Ray Brookes

Excellent work. Sinister video and sinister music to match. Love that pounding pulse and the haunting vocal themes.
Ray Brookes

pjd1

Brilliant composition and recording, stunning and striking , amazing to listen to with head phones on , for me it takes you back in time to another place altogether ,  you dont really have to know what they are singing if you have a good imagination ,  the video is Fabulous and fits with the music and the idea perfectly , you have set a really high standard with your music and recording and with Mike S , on slide guitar panned to my left ear is the icing on the cake . Superb creation and all credit to all involved .

First class all the way

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8