Let me know by Kenny Mac.

Started by kenny mac, September 01, 2020, 07:33:39 AM

kenny mac

Let Me Know
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi People,
Heres a song thats been buzzing around my head so managed to get it out lol.
Hope you like it.

Frank53

Yeah, this is nice, Kenny. Good lyrics, and I love the arrangement. Reminds me of an 80's style pop hit. Good hook. Like the rhythmic contrasts between piano and guitar in parts. Nice vocals.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

TPB

Well that was one good song rattling around in your head really liked it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Greeny

Another big, expansive pop song. You have a great ear for melodic and rhythmic hooks. Those 'You wanted' harmony parts are gorgeous, and I really like that muted picking part. Lovely big soaring solo too. Fine work!

Kenneth

Very nice Kenny. Good ,clear recording, and the Strat (assuming) sounds fab. Great songwriting.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

T.C. Elliott

I'm always afraid the marbles will fall out when I'm trying to get the song out of the ol' noggin'.  This is smooth and sounds good. It has just a hint of Dire Straights in the rhythm and backing. At least it reminded me of them. Maybe because I like them both. You're sounding good on this one.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

hardlock

Cool song - I like it lots! Killer lead tones!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

very cool...so many songs...so little time...and I missed this for a few days...glad I clicked in...nice hook and groove...oh yes and that wonderful lead coming from a long way off! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner