?

Started by Theodorekidd, September 01, 2020, 06:51:19 AM

Theodorekidd

?
?

Hook

Hello and welcome from Tampa. Songcrafters is a great place to find others who enjoy writing and recording. What gear do you use to record with? ( most of us are interested.)

You might want to understand a few things though. We are a sharing site, the idea is to listen to each others music and offer positive feedback. If you want members to listen the best way is to listen to others tunes. This isnt a place to find fans or further your career. While I have managed to squeak out a career in music it has nothing to do with what I post here.( I perform kids music). Most members were in bands or performed in the past ( with some exceptions for those still gigging) but cant let go of the music.
We all record and produce our music ourselves and have over the years worked through many issues that face the home studio so lots of info and helpful people here.
Best bet is to jump in and get involved. Listen, comment and post your current recordings.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Theodore welcome.
It says on your site 1.64k subscribers.
You must be very popular.

Greeny

Welcome from London.

I gave up on getting likes, views and subscribers a long time ago. I have a song (well, me and Flash Harry do) on YouTube with 6.5m views: it means nothing to our musical journey or credibility. It's just a number.

I'm in constant awe of the talent on display in this Songcrafters community though. They've made me a better player and songwriter, and I've collaborated with amazing musicians. And such nice people who've become friends. That's the true measure of this place.

StephenM

Quote from: Greeny on September 02, 2020, 04:08:56 AMWelcome from London.

I gave up on getting likes, views and subscribers a long time ago. I have a song (well, me and Flash Harry do) on YouTube with 6.5m views: it means nothing to our musical journey or credibility. It's just a number.

I'm in constant awe of the talent on display in this Songcrafters community though. They've made me a better player and songwriter, and I've collaborated with amazing musicians. And such nice people who've become friends. That's the true measure of this place.
Greeny, you have been on here a long time...and quite a few have...and I agree with you after only 2 weeks this site has got me rethinking music entirely and thoroughly challenged me to do better for one reason only....because I want to.... hey at 6.5M views you and ORH are doing nice competition with cat videos...lol...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

Welcome aboard matey!  from an old pirate (not really just making that up....) and I have only been on SC a few weeks....it's a great site...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Welcome from south Mississippi USA  there is a lot of talent here helping hands when you get stuck and a general nice place to hang
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

pjd1

Welcome from Liverpool UK , there is a host of talented people who write record and produce there own unique songs on this site , its a gift to any muso , as you will here positive feedback to your music and recordings or covers , i have played your youtube song you posted and i am impressed with the quality and the recording , maybe we could learn from you .

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Greeny

Quote from: Theodorekidd on September 05, 2020, 08:29:06 AMIs there anywhere I can check out your music?

Yes. HERE.

All over this site.

Thousands and thousands of our songs. Every genre under the sun.

Dive in!

You can swim, right?! 

Hi and welcome from Tunbridge Wells the south of England.       Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800