Happy - by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, August 29, 2020, 05:43:41 PM

Mike Huntingford

Happy (small file)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
In these terrible times of stress and worry, we all need to be happy.

Please enjoy my song "Happy"

Mike

For a higher fidelity version check here:  https://www.reverbnation.com/mikehuntingford/song/32084153-happy
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

hardlock

Beautiful piece! Love the melodies and instrumentation. Very relaxing to be sure!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

I got to your reverbnation page....really great stuff...talented....love it...thanks...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

So beautiful! Fine job on each instrument.

Enjoyable listening as always!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Frank53

Sweet, soothing piece, Mike. Nice progression and melody, and great selection of instruments. Good performance and production.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

tonyc

love it mike , nice catchy tune , great arrangement , and mix , superb , .. cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

thetworegs

Well you've worked your magic on me this morning.....you've lifted my spirits ...thanks

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ferryman

Very nice Mike, definitely uplifting and cheerful. Lovely instrumentation with great backing and melodies, nice work.

Just what I needed after being stung on the shoulder by a wasp while out walking this morning!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

Well this is very appropriately named. I can't help but smile at the melody. Your arrangement is spot on, very interesting and all the performances sound great to my ear.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London