Radio play

Started by Tangled Wires, August 29, 2020, 04:48:33 PM

Kenneth

Oh, that just rocks! Congrats guys!
You should submit that song to https://www.thepeak.fm/   here Vancouver B.C. , it would fit right in.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

StephenM

Congrats!  And the song is cool...I am listening to some of your JB..."Turn of Time" is just lovely...."Deja Vu" is very cool....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

I'm sure a lot of listeners loved this one - Wicked groove like you guys always do! Had to put the headphones on and discovered a badass bass line with wicked cool vox compression.

Due to my laptop speakers being crap I'll occasionally strap on a set of cans when I hear something I'd like focus on. Wonder if that's why tunes don't get what they deserve because not a lot of people have a killer in home system anymore. This inpires me to look into obtaining a high quality living room system!

Well done, always excellent!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

Quote from: launched on January 28, 2021, 07:56:56 PMI'm sure a lot of listeners loved this one - Wicked groove like you guys always do! Had to put the headphones on and discovered a badass bass line with wicked cool vox compression.

Due to my laptop speakers being crap I'll occasionally strap on a set of cans when I hear something I'd like focus on. Wonder if that's why tunes don't get what they deserve because not a lot of people have a killer in home system anymore. This inpires me to look into obtaining a high quality living room system!

Well done, always excellent!!!

I agree that so many miss out listening to music on phones, cheap little computer speakers etc...but hey...it's their loss...  I have tons of all kinds of speaker systems and to be quite honest a set of reference monitors (you can get a set of Presonus 3.5 inch for around 150) or some decent JBL 5 inch for twice that... but I hear you...it does make a difference having 1.  power for the low end...2... something good to drive power through.  but hey you being a bass player knows a bit about the low end...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

bruno

Very cool - sounded great. I wonder if my sister heard it, she's in Stowmarket.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600