Main Menu

Started by bruno, August 28, 2020, 07:58:45 AM

Hook

Alright alright alright! You rock my brother. We'll have to get our flying Vs together, mine is acoustic!. Great tone, great playing, great guy, great friend.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hilary

Welcome back Bruno - great to hear you whiffling and whamping and I look forward to hearing more.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

AndyR

Oh yes. ROCKING. And some very cool sounds.

I like the "disjointed" aspect too - in fact, if you hadn't mentioned it, i wouldn't even have been thinking about it. It adds movement and contrast and sustains the interest through the whole track.

You made me laugh about the V and sitting down. It's the only guitar still left on my list of "I need one of those", there's been several times I've nearly got one (even with Mrs R saying "go on then") but there's always that "how do you play it sitting down?!?!?!" thing.

The answer, I'm fairly certain, is "you don't!" ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyways, some seriously cool playing here (I assume it was all standing up?)

Looking forward to hearing more.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Redler

Amazing playing, Bruno! This is an enjoyable instrumental tune...sweet sounds via Kemper!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

tonyc

sounds great bruno , that guitar sound you have is superb , love the song . cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

thetworegs

Aren't Kempers wonderful love the variety of tones your pulling from it ....hopefully in time I'll be able to Play half as well and to do the same with mine ....got mine a few months ago and love it ????

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

T.C. Elliott

That's a cool rhythm. I like your guitars, there is some good panning choices to separate them and I didn't hear much that I'd call "disjointed." Good to hear you.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Greeny

Man, some of those lead runs! Insane. Your tones are so full and wonderful. Like a guitar tone sweet shop. I've never been able to record guitars with the 'heaviness' you've captured here - so good.

That outro sounds fab. As does the rest of it!

Ted

Ah! So you've had your blackouts too!

This was a really strong comeback. The main theme – the arpeggios with the saturated melody – is beautiful. Middle section is so dark and tense and long (not to mention amazing) that I forgot about that opening theme. When it returned, it was completely uplifting, like coming through a dangerous ordeal and realizing I'd survived and all is well again.

Blackout Bump - week of 26 August, 2020
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

launched

Excellent bump, you are a riff/run god Bruno! A buddy of mine had a V, a real one. Nobody wanted to play it, the trick is to scootch forward in an uncomfortable chair and put your knee in between the v part. Then after a while your back starts to ache...

Anyway, this is great guitar playing, you rock!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover