Songcrafters WhatsApp group?

Started by Kenneth, August 25, 2020, 06:58:29 AM

Kenneth

Is there one?
Would that be something you guys would be interested in to communicate ideas, etc.?
Also good for one on one video chats for working ideas out together. Or just message for fun.

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

bruno

I'm on WhatsApp - happy to join a private group :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Flash Harry

I'll happily join a whatsapp group. We may need a PM to get this one, don't want the spiders getting our numbers, imagine the FanSpam
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Kenneth

Ok, if anyone wants to do this, please pm your  phone number to me.  It would be nice to get a good bunch from here, so much easier to collab, run ideas past everyone , etc.

Hook

What's app?.....sorry kinda had to do it but really I don't know what it is.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Kenneth

It's actually very useful for long distance communication.  Video or message, pic and sound files sent around the world for free.
One on one, or with a group.  Would be brilliant for song collabs or general idea sharing/ feedback on thoughts.

kenny mac

Dont know how the file sharing would go.I think there's a size limit and may only take mp3,s dont know about wavs.
Dont know what the amount of people per video call would be also, I use it for family etc.
I work shifts so for me it could only be a weekend thing realy,then theres the time difference .
Dont know how my brain would cope getting woken up to discuss that chorus lol
Alot to take in and ponder.

bruno

I use both WhatsApp and Signal. They are both great, as its a private forum. WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, which is a negative, however it does work really well, and is encrypted end to end, so a safe space. I think group calls are limited to 4 people, but it does work well. It is very well integrated into the phone, and great for free international call/video calls.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Greeny

Thanks to Ken (Kenneth), we're a bit more connected now. Get involved! See James' shed!

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely