Freaky haunted plectrum

Started by kenny mac, August 24, 2020, 09:27:58 AM

kenny mac

Hi guys,
Was at my daughters house the other day and was trying to get a couple of paint spots of her front stair and thought I would use a plectrum in my pocket for the job.
I dont use a plectrum,only for acoustic strumming so it was handy I had it at all.
It was later when I was watching TV that I remembered I had it and took it out my pocket.
I nearly fell off the chair when I looked at it
Anybody see anything?

Mike_S

Pretty sure I see some kind of freaky, disturbing looking face... maybe it holds special powers!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Definitely haunted / possessed. Possibly by the spirit of an evil pagan wood-nymph. And it looks angry. I would placate it with a song in its name.

!

kenny mac

Quote from: Greeny on August 24, 2020, 08:54:11 PMDefinitely haunted / possessed. Possibly by the spirit of an evil pagan wood-nymph. And it looks angry. I would placate it with a song in its name.
I actually thought creepy haunted plectrum was a good title for a song lol!

thetworegs

He looks a bit battered and angry maybe you've been using too much ????

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ferryman

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Its my soul,  was wondering where it ended up.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

Very cool I think I will do a painting of that bad boy will name it Kenny's soul
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

kenny mac

Quote from: TPB on August 25, 2020, 07:41:46 AMVery cool I think I will do a painting of that bad boy will name it Kenny's soul
Im up for that  ;D