Ray Brookes

Started by Ray Brookes, August 19, 2020, 01:20:18 PM

Groundy

Hi Ray, and a belated warm welcome from Dunkeld Scotland

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ted

Four-year-belated welcome from Madagascar! I was listening to your latest song, and wondering if you had an official website; wondering just how established you are as an artist. I was surprised to discover that your online footprint isn't as big as I'd expect it to be, given the quality of your music.

I found an old music forum post from not long after you joined Songcrafters where someone had heard a single song of yours and was hungry for more:

Anyone Ever Heard Of Ray Brookes? - PG Music Forums

The second response in that thread included a link to this post.

You joined SC right about the time I was beginning one of my long SC blackouts. So when I returned, you had already established yourself as presence here. To me it seemed Orwellian: Ray Brookes is a member of Songcrafters. Ray Brookes has always been a member of Songcrafters.

So: Welcome.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ray Brookes

Thanks,Ted for the kind words. I've never really bothered with websites, faeces book, Instagram or any other kind of social media; just not my thing. I'm happy and content enough just to post my stuff here these days and hope some folks find it palatable. Thanks again for the belated welcome!
Ray Brookes

Ted

Quote from: Ray Brookes on March 29, 2024, 02:25:15 AMfaeces book

I'm disappointed in myself that I never thought of that. From now my disparaging name for that will be (American English spelling, if you don't mind): Fecesbook!

It goes perfectly with (Chinese pronunciation): Xitter
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac