home by jemima's kite

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 28, 2009, 02:28:32 AM

Greeny

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on May 30, 2009, 12:20:44 PMHOLY SHIT!  :o :o :o

Boy, I AM new here, aren't I?

I will be buying this album ASAP!!!

THANKS!

Re: the last album and the new one - both are yours FREE (if you want them that is, lol)... all you have to do is download it and burn them! We're just finalising the artwork and track order on the new one. 

Geir

I've burned the First one, it's in the car now and making my drive much safer as it's getting me in such a good mood :)

Found the back cover but not the front ... Is it still available?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

I'll email it to you as I can't add it to this thread. If anyone else want one, let me know.

Cheers,
Tim

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Greeny on June 01, 2009, 04:53:59 AM
Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on May 30, 2009, 12:20:44 PMHOLY SHIT!  :o :o :o

Boy, I AM new here, aren't I?

I will be buying this album ASAP!!!

THANKS!

Re: the last album and the new one - both are yours FREE (if you want them that is, lol)... all you have to do is download it and burn them! We're just finalising the artwork and track order on the new one. 

You are insane. :o  You are telling me you are GIVING your album away rather than selling it???  I would buy both albums in a heartbeat.  Especially since I "know" the superstar musicians that created them.  Is there at least an option to buy?  If so, I will.  If not, please e-mail them to me ASAP because I can't get on Soundclick right now. >:(
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Ferryman

Majestic. Big production, big sound, great production, another excellent song.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR