Wayfaring stranger

Started by Frank53, August 03, 2020, 07:26:48 PM

WarpCanada

Well I'm glad you came back.  I really love your post-apocalyptic song (Long Shadows).

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Groundy

Welcome back Frank... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Frank53

Well, here we go again. It's only been about two years this time.  :D  I did finish my second CD at the end of 2020. Kind of took a break from writing and recording for a while, and spent more time on classical composition. Just got back into the studio a couple months ago. I have a couple new things to post, and a few more in the works. I'll try to catch up a bit with all the new music. I'll post things as they come along. My motto is, 'I may not be good, but I'm slow'.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

launched

Hi Frank, good to see you around. You are a skillful musician.

I like the avatar, is that raisin toast 'n butter. If so you need cinnamon sugar sprinkle as well. Mine is now a creepy cookie jar, something I actually touched, opened the lid and saw cookies in it. I ate one.

Who would even think of manufacturing a cookie jar like that. Or even have one on their counter in the first place. And put cookies in it. Then someone opens the lid, peers inside and grabs a delicious butterscotch oatmeal. Way more grandiose than a paper plate covered with saran wrap I guess.

Was just thinking through that and decided to type it out, sorry! It's how songs are made I guess.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover