BR FORUM Newb observation

Started by Sprocket, May 27, 2009, 11:37:58 PM

Sprocket

Ive never seen a forum that goes dead after "business hours" quite like this, hehe...makes total sense given time to think about it.
Its nice to see a music based forum thats full of people actually "doing" instead of just typing about it 24/7

AndyR

Yeah, I've seen that too :D

I was worried I might spend too long on here rather than "doing", but I've actually found it's encouraging me to "do"...

Last night I was logged on quite a while, but I was actually remixing something on the MBR. Took a lot, lot longer than I was planning... "just another 15 minutes..." ... I'm a bit too much of a perfectionist...

I was up until 1am in the end - I'm knackered now!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

The good thing about this forum is that there's a serious, practical point to being here. Everyone here - no matter what their age or genre or ability - is interested in making music. Unlike some 'aimless' discussion-only forums, most of the members here will balance their forum time with actually doing something productive. And as you'll see from the 'post your work' sections, the results are often stunning. Add into that all the support, inspiration and user-tips, and you have a very powerful formula.

There are 'dead' times on here, but that's partly down to the European / US / Australian time-zone differences between us all, and people having to work, sleep and live etc.

:)