Addiction

Started by TPB, July 25, 2020, 06:54:03 PM

StephenM

uh hum.....I downloaded this when I first came on the site back in August.... I still love it...heard it a bunch of times.... I guess i am human but anyone who has taken the time to comment about my song(s) I have gone to their juke box and listened to many tracks so i could select some that I really like right out of the gate... maybe I shouldn't be this way and I have listened to plenty of songs by people who either don't comment or aren't active here or (LOL.... I get it)(they can't stand the song so they don't say anything....)..... anyway... i love this song... and i sing to it on the radio in my truck or when I am running.... a bunch of you on here have a big fan here in NC....  I like almost any music, especially if you can get me to listen to it a few times...and I think the radio proves that is true with alot of us....
I also love Hurricane, Fallen Angels, and Sometimes I Pray.   Your voice is unique and really good....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hilary

I'm glad it was raining Tim as this is a very cool song (sorry it's about the ex wife though).
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ray Brookes

Nice cool groove and great vocals, Tim. Well produced and performed with a touch of Tom Petty thrown in. Great lyrics too.
Ray Brookes

pjd1

Love your vocal on this Tim , i am glad she is your ex though , very catchy theme and melody to your song ,love the cool guitar tracks and the whole vibe of the composition great stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Frank53

Sad and powerful song, Tim. Good lyrics and an emotional performance.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

StephenM

haven't bumped much lately...and why not...this is a killer song...really love the whole thing...the swag...the singing ...the progression...it just plain rocks...I could hear this track in a movie

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

godinqc

Great track, it as a 70's vibe to it .. really good ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Nelson

Love dem vocals brother.
The song has a kiss ass swing to it, move aside Steppenwolf.
Cool heavily panned guitars and backing vocals are sweet.

Outstanding lyrics, fits the music perfectly
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Zoltan

This is a great one! The whole enchilada works for me :) The vocals are passionate as heck!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

guitarron

Yah really dug this one too. CCR ish  I've to it.  Cool song. Powerful lyrics

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR