Hi to everyone

Started by Gu Djin, July 09, 2020, 10:51:25 AM

Gu Djin

Well thanks everyone.  Great to see familiar names.  Over the next few weeks I hope I can catch up with you all and what's occurring, or occurred!

It is good to be back.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Jean Pierre

welcome back

it's a pleasure to know that I'm not the only one born in 1948!
I can see we have a lot in common.

Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, 12 string acoustic guitar ,mandolin, 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass  keyboards and a flute !

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Ferryman

I didn't realise you had retired Leigh, I did the same 2 years ago. I was assuming I would have loads of time for music and other stuff, it hasn't quite worked out that way!

Enjoy retirement and welcome back!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR