lost in you +22
Time:
0:00
Volume:
another new song , hop you like it cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Ferryman

Nice one Tony, really like the soulful groove here. Sounds like you have strings, keys and even horns going on in there, what did you use? It all sounds very effective and hangs together really well. The vocals sound great as well, very nice work all round.

This would have been really popular in what we used to call "discos" back in the day....... :D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Yeah, great stuff Tony. Love the tone you use for your rhythm playing, really pure. Your other backing  instruments add another dimension. Great song.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tonyc

Quote from: Ferryman on July 04, 2020, 04:10:07 AMNice one Tony, really like the soulful groove here. Sounds like you have strings, keys and even horns going on in there, what did you use? It all sounds very effective and hangs together really well. The vocals sound great as well, very nice work all round.

This would have been really popular in what we used to call "discos" back in the day....... :D
/quote]  thanks ferryman i used my casio keyboard carn't remember off hand what type it is  . but sometimes use the drums off it as well . thanks for your comment , cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

AndyR

Oh yes... this grooves.

Love the "clucky" guitar.
And those string/horn parts.

Mighty cool vocals too.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Redler

This sounds great!! The guitar, bass and drums works fine. By adding the strings and horns this took a huge leap to forward - excellent idea! Well sung, too!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

That's so hooky! Love that solid, four on the floor beat. Very Stones-y and Rod Stewart-ish on their forays into disco. Can hear both of them doing this. I really like it! It's a great song and performance.