Another Songcrafters Social Call on Zoom?

Started by Greeny, July 02, 2020, 12:32:16 PM

Greeny

Who's up for one this weekend?

Worked well on the last one.

Normally there's a 45 minute limit on personal (free) accounts. Does anyone have a business account?

Oldrottenhead

Friday is out for me, doing an over night at work. but perhaps Saturday evening.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Lets try to plan and post a time in advance this time but I would love that.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

chapperz66

Damn!  This weekend is out for me.  I have a family zoom "party" already booked for Saturday, and Friday (yikes tomorrow!) is my wedding anniversary.  33 years so I suppose I ought to talk to the wife instead......At least being a shielded person during the pandemic means I don't have to go out and buy a present!

I'll do my best to make the next one.

Flash Harry

It would be great to catch up this weekend or next - I've not got much of a social life at present, a virtual one would be fab. I'll even bring beer.

How about a 21:00 BST (20:00 UTC) on a Friday or Saturday evening?

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hook

If I figured it out right thats 4pm here on the east coast of USA. Sounds good to me. Fri or Sat? Who is gonna schedule meeting?

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

Works for me, Friday or Saturday this weekend. Just keep me posted.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Ferryman

I don't have a Zoom business account I am afraid...... Would Skype work? No time limit on that.

Although it is possible to just send out another 40 minute invite once the first one times out on Zoom.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça