Hello!

Started by simonjol, July 02, 2020, 10:42:11 AM

kenny mac

Welcome from Bonnie Scotland,
Looking forward to hearing your stuff.
Kenny.

simonjol

Hey Alfredo! Haven't had the good fortune of visiting Sicily as yet :)

@my idol is Jahia thst's a grest video post! Lovely detailed piece. Puts me in mind of the original french recording of Les Mis. So wonderful.

@redler oh it was an amazing trip so serene and the people were all so cool. Even when i got my skidoo stuck in the snow and we had to dig her out!!

simonjol

Hi Kenny thanks good to hear from you and same as i will check out your jukebox on here :)

Flash Harry

Hi Simon, Welcome to the community, we're an eclectic bunch, but none of us bite..   ...well maybe one or two of us.

I'll have to check out your soundcloud.

Join in - post new stuff, maybe get involved in some collaborations, there's a wealth of talent here, most of us with day jobs, though some are living lives of leisure..
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hook

Yo from Tampa, FL.
Rock on brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hilary

Welcome Simon, I look forward to hearing your music.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

simonjol

thanks all wow such a wide range of diverse talent on here I am really enjoying discovering all your work :)

Very inspiring to be on here and i will love getting into some of the forums and reviews

maxit

Ciao simon, welcome !!!!
recorder
Audacity

cuthbert

Welcome Simon, from the sunny shores of Maine, USA!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

simonjol

Hey Maxit and Cuthbert thanks for messaging guys :) ohhh give me sunny shores please! Proper jel haha. Been on my couch too long now need the beach!