92 BPM Am G D organ piano blue 2 instrumental

Started by hardlock, June 28, 2020, 02:37:33 AM

hardlock

92-AmGD-org-pno-blue2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's the full version of the same song less leads posted over in the original backing section.

Same time and chords as last post but very different song.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Redler

Great instrumental song. I like the pieceful feel of it, enjoyable listening while having my afternoon coffee!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Thanks guys! Just realized I posted the version with dual leads... I usually do a few runs at these then see which lead is better. Here, I tried a couple together panned (too far?) apart to compare and discovered the harmony effects.  Hearing it again now it seems way too busy maybe? I always play too much material and think I'll edit it out later but can never decide what to kill..... ::)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

AndyR

More cool sounds.

Quote from: hardlock on June 29, 2020, 01:25:42 PMI always play too much material and think I'll edit it out later but can never decide what to kill..... ::)

This made me laugh - it's what causes me to take so long sometimes.

Usually, and this is why SO long for me, I find a way to keep it ALL!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Gu Djin

Played this and my foot started tapping.   Bright, airy and the twin guitar is cool.  Hope it gets the love it deserves
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X