New Steve Howe tune and album

Started by Hook, June 09, 2020, 07:25:47 AM

Hook

Been rediscovering Yes over that last 2 years. Have most of their albums on Vinyl and have been really enjoying Steve Howe's playing. I saw them live in '91 before I was a fan, wished I would have paid closer attention. I like this new track, not what I expect from him. Very melodic and mellow, looking forward to his new album and now I must find his previous solo albums!!

https://www.loudersound.com/news/steve-howe-shares-his-new-solo-single-the-headlands

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Thanks for the link. Always one of my favorite players and one of only a handful of electric players who have a true voice on the acoustic as well.

Peace.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

Possibly my favourite guitarist, saw him with yes on the going for the one tour. New one was not what I expected but that said he is so versatile, live his acoustic stuff especially.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

I had one of his solo albums in the early ninetieson cassette and it was really good. Yes a very creative player. Been enjoying a couple of early Yes albums on vinyl lately too. I listened to Close to the Edge and Tales from Topographic Oceans couple of weeks backs and they are terrific.
recorder
iPad GarageBand