Who is up for a Zoom conference/MET? tonight

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 08, 2020, 11:20:39 AM

Flash Harry

It was really lovely to catch up with everyone.

We need more of this  - it was great to meet Hook and Hillary and Mike_S (and Mike S's lyracist) for the first time and to catch up wilth ORH and Greeny - and even a quick chat with Kenny Mac as he drove to work.

Some good tips, some good chats, and some chewing the shizzle.

Keep safe, keep crazy and rock on.

PS BTW Hillary - you need to get your suggestion posted for the next festival (and it's going down as MY choice, Rock n Roll you rock chick) PPS (Everyone vote for Rock n Roll, no pressure)
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hilary

Thanks boys it was lovely - I feel hung over today, even though I didn't drink anything!

I've got GAS envy now.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Great to see some songcrafters in the virtual meet up, that was fun!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Hey, I missed this. Would've been keen to get involved. Please ping me directly via PM or email if you do this again...... ;)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danthecoat

I would've been up for this too but i wouldn't have a clue what to do (lol) would you need a webcam???? Would i have been able to get it all sorted before it ended lol..

kenny mac

Was brilliant to speak briefly guys ,was gutted I had to leave the conversation for work.
It would have been nice to speak to the rest of the guys ,girls .
And rock,nroll,,,,,,yeh .