Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

great post leif, did you do the drums on the mbr? if so lessons for me please. reminds me of sonic youth meets a kind of early per ubu.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bro

Sweet groove! All that i have to say :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Satchwood

Cool drums - cool guitars - nice change-ups!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

indierik

I am humbled. Thank you all! I'm working on it today, if i manage to get a second guitar part down for this I'll post it.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Flash Harry

Great start! I can't wait to see where this one goes. It does have a Johnny Marr feel about it. It could easily be classic Smiths.

Nice one.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

indierik

Quote from: Flash Harry on May 27, 2009, 11:19:15 AMGreat start! I can't wait to see where this one goes. It does have a Johnny Marr feel about it. It could easily be classic Smiths.

Nice one.

Thanks Flash! Thats a mighty big compliment. Johnny Marr and the Smiths have a huge influence on me.

If you want to try some bass for it feel at liberty.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Ferryman

Nice job here, lots of potential. You definitley have matured as a musician, and a drum programmer as well! This is quite an intricate piece, very well crafted so far. looking forward to more.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

indierik

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on May 29, 2009, 11:25:24 AMNice job here, lots of potential. You definitley have matured as a musician, and a drum programmer as well! This is quite an intricate piece, very well crafted so far. looking forward to more.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, i really appreciate that. it's good to here from you again.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

AndyR

This is really good :)

I'm loving the guitar sounds - how are they recorded? (What's the guitar? Is it using the MBR modellor?)

Really inventive track, with a really nice bite and interesting progressions, can't wait to hear where you take it.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1