"Cry of the Young"

Started by SteveAlton, June 04, 2020, 01:39:56 AM

SteveAlton

Quote from: Redler on June 06, 2020, 12:00:59 AMI like the dark atmosphere of this. Style of your music and lyric fit well together!

Thanks Redler, I have a dark side too...

Quote from: Ella on June 06, 2020, 12:53:04 AMFantastic work! Very nice song and so enjoyable to listen. I like how it grows. In my ears this is just perfect and I could imagine I hear this from radio.

Ella,

I appreciate the listen & your take on the song as a whole.  Much appreciated...The VIDEO is up now

danthecoat

I really like this, Its got lots of facets to it and the tune takes you on a journey and the lyrics really explain this journey. I listened to the song first then watched the video and i must say you really have put some work into this and its been well worth it. I couldn't criticise this at all if im honest apart from it wasn't long enough for me.

I mean it though outstanding work 

SteveAlton

Quote from: Mike_S on June 06, 2020, 03:01:22 PMGreat tune Steve. A lot of talent has gone into putting this together. You have a great tone to your voice, really nice. This song has a great arrangement and is nicely put together. this one of those tracks you can imagine playing on the radio driving along. Be good to hear more from you Steve!

Mike

Mike, I appreciate the listen & the words you have spoken. Thanks for checking it out

Greeny

I really like your voice. And I like the songwriting and arrangement too. Felt too short, because it has quite a big, epic kind of build up. Felt like it needed a soaring solo in there somewhere. Fabulous work though.

StephenM

wow.....great song....really good....  I don't have perfect pitch by any means....but I didn't hear anything that drove me nuts...  you are a very good musician and song writer...and your vocals are very good....too..... I totally get that writing and recording is hard work.... and for me when I have put so much into a song and know that I should completely start over I just can't.... usually I have to move on to the next thing.... maybe one day i will go back and record some of the ones on my list that need work...
one I am trying to say is this....please do some more music.....you are really good....and it will be ok if it ain't perfect....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

Wow, I just discovered this.

What a great performance. I especially love the vocals. There's a nerve there that grabs me.

I've only watched the video so I don't hav any pitch issues at all. This is just fab!

Great song. Love it.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........