Hey Hey La La - AndyR Original (Remastered)

Started by AndyR, May 27, 2020, 01:16:24 AM

Hilary

Fan-flipping-tastic - take a bow Mr R!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

Wow the stuff being put on this site recently  is fantastic.
This is a wonderful crafted piece of work. Superb

Redler

I liked this right from the start!! Stunning songwriting and performance. The chorus is out of this world - a classic!! The bass line is icing on the cake...

On my second listening...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Brilliant Andy. Quintessentially English, getting hints of Noel Gallagher (good thing in my book) super stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tonyc

brilliant songwriting , and wow with the chord changes , it grabbed me from the start , love the lyrics very comical in places , and a very catchy chorus , superb , .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Johnbee

I love this!  In all ways this stands out as an outstanding piece of work.  So much delightful ear candy here.  If I pointed out every little detail that I love about this it would take a week.  Brilliant in every way.

:) John B.

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Lurker

This is f***ing brilliant! The lyric made me laugh, so it is a happy song, then I listened more closely. I loved the backing vocals. They drove the point home so well. This piece is so well constructed from top to bottom. The instrumentation, the style, the everything. This is a keeper.

AndyR

The inspirational and uplifting She Was Dead When I Put Her In The Ground, as referenced earlier in this thread, has just been let loose into the wild  ;D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Ella

oh boy, you are good! I could imagine I´m looking cabaret at Lido in Paris.(never been there) Men with they top silk hats and walking sticks. This is ready for a stage.