"Migraine" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, May 25, 2020, 04:18:27 PM

Blooby

Migraine (192)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Kind of funky, kind of rocky, and kind of I don't know.

Hope you are all well.

Blooby

danthecoat

Funk Rock is exactly what i hear here :) I only had a migraine the other day and you pretty much nailed every single feeling about it. Nice Guitar work in this ;)

Ferryman

Kind of brilliant is what it is! A great groove coupled with absolutely stunning lead guitar and vox makes for a compelling listen. The production is absolutely spot on as well, clear, sharp and punchy. Brilliantly conceived, played and put together, bravo! 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

How do you do this?

I give up...  utterly fantastic. Just everything.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Immense. There's no other word for it. Your playing is always extraordinary, but the feel and jerky funk of this is off the scale. Then the way the chorus opens the throttle. Then that solo stuff - you can sod right off with that! Awesome vocal as well. What a belter boys.

Farrell Jackson

Well done fellas! Lurker's singing style here reminds me a little of Jim Morrison, which is real good to my ears. Cool guitar work Blooby!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Gritter

Slinky and mean. Sexy and desperate. Kicks hard behind the simmering instrumentation. This song feels like it's about to do something it will regret and I'm on board!

AndyR

Awww.... This is so good.

Love those chewy guitars.
What a vocal.
The spaces... yesss...

Classy stuff. Love it.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Oldrottenhead

bin missing you guys, great to hear you again, rocktastic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

Guitar work is brilliant and John's vocals are powerful. This one sounds like it would be a killer live. Great ballsy track.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand