"I Want To Fly" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, May 18, 2020, 06:46:57 PM

Blooby

I Want to Fly - MoO (192)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Yes, it's been a dog's age. John and I broke social distancing to come up with this. And please don't read into that. I assure you it's strictly platonic.

I hope you are all are doing exceedingly well. I sincerely miss you.

Blooby

hardlock

Smooooth and Mesmerizing! Great effects and harmony as well.  Nice one!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

danthecoat

A real unique sound this one a kinda 80's vibe with a modern twist. It works and I like it

Well done

Ferryman

Oh my, we've missed you! This is quite frankly amazing. It's a superb song, very well constructed and performed. But the arrangement and production takes it to another level (it flies right up there.......). It's incredibly well put together, it sounds absolutely pro level in terms of mixing and production. The guitars all sound superb, they fit together so well and all the vox and harmonies are spot on. The part where Joe Walsh turns up at 2:30 and then segues into the breakdown and stereo effect followed by the harmonies is stunning, both in terms of the song and production.

So much to enjoy and admire here. I did both.

More please, pretty please.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

The Bloobster! So good to see you. Or hear you at least. We missed you too. The chord changes are delicious, and I like the melancholic tinge of the melody. Got a touch of late-era Bowie to my ears. That talkbox section is off the scale - as are the beautiful vocal-only dropouts. This is brilliant, Bruce. More please!

Redler

I liked this right from first chord! Tasty guitar work and fine atmosphere with great vocals. Welcome back!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Stir crazy, this is the perfect antidote.

Lovely.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Farrell Jackson

Blooby, the talk box solo was a perfect choice. The harmonies are top notch Lurker. A cool mix and production. I liked that swell leading into the beautiful a capella section. Real nice Blooby and Lurker!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Talk box is so cool but I also enjoyed the interlude around 142 it really sets the song up Vocals mix and harmonies are so so so good
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

chapperz66

Oh Yes!  I needed this.  Great song with uber-interesting chord movements.  Guitar and vox superb!  Really enjoyed listening to this and will do so again.

Glad to hear from you guys again.

Paul