some kinda lovin +22 f
Time:
0:00
Volume:
another old song remixed hope you like it ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

danthecoat

There's a few people on this group that I let excited when I see a new post and you never let me down

Love the chord progression vocals and groove.

Another great song............excellent

Greeny

Another top quality offering. That chorus is an absolute killer - wish I'd written it, lol. The whole thing breezes along so nicely, and that's some solo! Excellent.

Redler

Your voice fits so well to the song like this! I agree with Greeny about the chorus. A soulful performance!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

It may be old but it oozes quality! Great catchy song, I really like the interplay of the guitars and the guitar sounds. Really sharp sounds and great rhythm work that really brings the groove alive. A great vocal and it's got some great hooks. A lot to like here, well done Tony.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

MAy be a older song but it still fits today and sounds great
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

Lovely stuff Tony, lovely trademark rhythm playing and yep that chorus is a cracker.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

I was listening to this on my phone earlier - I couldn't really hear what was going on - decided to re-visit whe I could listen properly - so glad I did.

It's great - some fab licks and the hook gets you rioght away, I like the lead in the middle 8, great twangy tone.

.. and I have to agree, the chorus is a cracker. 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ella

I really like your music. So positive feeling, rhythmical tunes and charming vocals. Very enjoyable to listening.