Started by Mike Huntingford, May 13, 2020, 11:09:03 PM

Mike Huntingford

All That I Am (Featuring Kenny Mac)_1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
CollabFest2 (banner image missing)

THIS IS A COLLABORATION ENTRY

I think this just put icing on the cake.  While I love the vocal version Kenny also did, I am really partial to this as an instrumental where Kenny really shows off his guitaring skills.

Please enjoy our creation.

Mike Huntingford (Percussion, Bass, Pianos, Choirs, Guitars, Organ)
Kenneth Mcllvenny (Kenny Mac - wonderful electric guitar lead)
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Redler

Thanks for posting this version, too! Really enjoyable guitar addition with warm tone. I wish I could play like Kenny...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Wow, this sounds so different to the vocal version. It's got all of the fantastic attributes of that song but the guitar here is wodnerful and takes it in a different direction. Great guitar playing and fab sound Kenny, nice work all worund guys!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

danthecoat

This is fantastic, I liked the one you did with vocals and i love the instrumental too. Its been said already but ill say it again

SUPERB GUITAR tone and playing (SPOT ON)..............:)

kenny mac

Thanks guys and thanks Mike for letting me in on this.

Greeny

I like the contrast between the mellow backing and the hot guitar. Some damn fine playing, Kenny - great tone, control & technique. Wish I could do that, lol. Takes this track in a great new direction.

maxit

WOW, great instrumental track! the guitar really sings, and says all that's to say, and the backtrack answers, very fine the bass answer at the end. And that's weird that it's me speaking, I usually listen just songs and that's it LoL. Wonderful, bravissimi !
recorder
Audacity

hardlock

Outstanding guitar work Kenny! Love the tone you're getting on it and the melodies. From the first bass notes I was hooked and I'd already heard this backing track a number of times while playing along with it.

I read that a vocal version was also made?  Still can't find it so maybe under a different name?  A great ballad and very versatile.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

kenny mac

Quote from: hardlock on May 15, 2020, 02:59:11 PMOutstanding guitar work Kenny! Love the tone you're getting on it and the melodies. From the first bass notes I was hooked and I'd already heard this backing track a number of times while playing along with it.

I read that a vocal version was also made?  Still can't find it so maybe under a different name?  A great ballad and very versatile.
https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=29583.10