"Samaanya" by The Stan Laurels

Started by Bosko Schwartz, May 25, 2009, 09:32:30 PM

maxit

OK, I'm quite new and missed some great music passed from here ... so I'm going to SPACEBUMP some songs ;-) this is the first - WOW - unbelievable!!!
recorder
Audacity

andy casson

Have to agree with Max, also being a newbie... this is mind boglingly good! Words fail...superb
Great bump Max...keep em comin'

andy

Bluesberry

Spacebump.......I like the sound of that...........remember this guy............he was good.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SteveB

recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Burtog

This is a first for me too, and I think it is mighty impressive, sort of like a good ben folds five.

What's happened to Bosko???
recorder
Boss BR-800

phantasm777

well done! reminds me of some old - the move, here and there.

Geir

TWO spiders were looking at this !!

Must mean it's good ...

IT IS !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

Wow - this is incredible. Fabulous.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

T.C. Elliott

I'm kind of glad I missed this back in '09 (about when I joined, I think) because I might have given up recording for a while. This is awesome. And I know I'm the latest to the party, but I'm posting the link to the cdbaby site where you can still get this album.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/StanLaurels

And just in case he stops back by I wanted to mention that the song works great by itself, but that video had me mesmerized throughout. The combination of action with the aural chocolate candy is great.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

MrBud

Wow- great-hands down,i might have given up recording for a while too. Is he still writing ?
Up And Adam