"Samaanya" by The Stan Laurels

Started by Bosko Schwartz, May 25, 2009, 09:32:30 PM

knniggits

This is a cracking song. I'd like to know how the albums coming along.
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

SteveB

Quote from: knniggits on December 07, 2010, 07:30:35 AMThis is a cracking song. I'd like to know how the albums coming along.

As far as I'm aware the CD was released for purchase.
Wonderful BUMP by the way. A cracking song.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

fenderbender

wow -
this is something else --
so prof. recorded vocalwise & backing wise --
I cant say to or from it --just jeeez you must've put a lot of work and time into this recording -

I dont know how you can improve on near perfection
so congrats

tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

i got my cd many moons ago, available here http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/StanLaurels john now has a put a band together and i believe they have been gigging and he is/has doing the soundtrack for an independent movie
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Great bump !!!

Still listen to this record ....

A little update John?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Truly wonderful, and a great vid. John, please copme and say hi one day!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

This is such a great song , i was so excited  when my CD arrived many month's ago , it was just like when i used to buy records and play them till i knew every word , this album did the same thing to me , and  i still play it to death.
Thanks Bosko , it was worth every penny

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... I missed all that has transpired with Bosko... from my lack of lurking and being on the site. Well this is mighty impressive. A movie backer... a gigging band... an awesome song with the some of the best production that has come out of this site.

As far as the recording is concerned... I know Bosko wanted some honest input... well I listened over and over... I wanted to say something about the drums being too far in the background... but for this song I think it is really the perfect mix. I have nothing to critique because I know I couldn't possibly add anything constructive other than it is truely great. What a tune... Hope your doin well Bosko.

Great vid also
recorder
Tascam DP-02