"Samaanya" by The Stan Laurels

Started by Bosko Schwartz, May 25, 2009, 09:32:30 PM

Bluesberry

I for one am eagerly awaiting the worldwide release of this album.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 07, 2009, 09:14:04 AMI for one am eagerly awaiting the worldwide release of this album.

Yeah, me too!! We'll be your first sales, as we are already rabid fans. 8)
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bosko Schwartz

Thanks so much, BB and launched -- you know I appreciate your support so much.  Your encouragement, support, and kind words are a huge part of the reason I have the audacity to even try to sell my music at all.

THANK YOU!!! ;D ;D ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Ted

This song is iPod bound.  Great job.

I'm always impressed when someone can do a concept album.  I'm pretty much a one-song-per-concept kind of songwriter.

Re. Alien Abduction: About a month ago, my stepson was playing a video game called Destroy All Humans.  I was minding my own business, when he blurted out, "Yea!  I love the anal probe!"
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Bosko Schwartz

Thanks, Ted!  I am proud to have made your iPod!  However, you now owe me 99 cents.  KIDDING, of course! ;D

For me, it was both a blessing and a curse to do the concept album.  On one hand, I didn't have to think too much about the lyrics, as I knew exactly what each song would be about.  On the other, it got tedious and was in danger of being too repetitive to have every song be about one thing.  I tried to mix it up the best I could; I hope it worked out. :-\  You will soon know, as it is almost finished!  If I could only get my ass out of this forum, it would be done! >:(

PS: I love Destroy All Humans!

SteveB

BSZ - I don't have an I-Pod like the rest of the World, however your song has been downloaded into my BR-MP3 folder. Hope the rest of the song-cycle goes well, you'll certainly have your work cut out to match this standard. Good luck.  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Bluesberry

Yes sir, I love this one too.  I find I am agreeing with you a lot lately SteveB.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bosko Schwartz

I would be proud to make it to anyone's iPod, but especially anyone from this distinguished Forum!  Thanks again, SteveB and BB!! ;D

Greeny

You'd be on mine too. But I'm 'between i-pods' at the moment. i.e. I don't currently have one. Must fix that!

Flash Harry

Hurry Up!  Stop fekking about and get it done.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.