Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by esae, May 03, 2020, 04:05:01 AM

esae

Post removed  - Spammer

Spammer banned.

Flash Harry.

Hook

When it's written so clearly like this it's hard not to completely be overwhelmed by the truth of the falseness and the way of the mislead to lead us in such an truthfully misleading and manipulating path of thorns and gumballs.
I remember on my 4th day of living as clearly as my 7055th day but my 577th day is a little foggy so I think that our new friend EASE and I are connecting on a plane of absurdity that up until this morning was only a vague memory of what happens in the future of my past.
Now knowing your spiritual leader in such a indirectly and clearly all knowing manner in such that you have described to us so inarguably well that I am ready to concede that perhaps my efforts have been misguided and perhaps your efforts are completely lacking in substance or factual evidence are clearly the truth and light in my cold and unfulfilled existence...who do I make the check  out to?

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hook

I known it SCs policy to remove these spam posts but this one was really super fun, I wish you would leave it up.
However thank you as always for your diligence.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

I think we should all make a song out of this by taken the words in different sections of the post and post it on a spam fest.

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Hook on May 03, 2020, 05:32:57 AMWhen it's written so clearly like this it's hard not to completely be overwhelmed by the truth of the falseness and the way of the mislead to lead us in such an truthfully misleading and manipulating path of thorns and gumballs.
I remember on my 4th day of living as clearly as my 7055th day but my 577th day is a little foggy so I think that our new friend EASE and I are connecting on a plane of absurdity that up until this morning was only a vague memory of what happens in the future of my past.
Now knowing your spiritual leader in such a indirectly and clearly all knowing manner in such that you have described to us so inarguably well that I am ready to concede that perhaps my efforts have been misguided and perhaps your efforts are completely lacking in substance or factual evidence are clearly the truth and light in my cold and unfulfilled existence...who do I make the check  out to?
damian sent me a tune and I have used your above words tweaked to a certain degree as the lyric to our song. Still to be mastered but look out for  "Path of Thorns" by the longhair tigers  ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

alfstone

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on May 04, 2020, 06:26:17 AM
Quote from: Hook on May 03, 2020, 05:32:57 AMWhen it's written so clearly like this it's hard not to completely be overwhelmed by the truth of the falseness and the way of the mislead to lead us in such an truthfully misleading and manipulating path of thorns and gumballs.

Covid-related encephalopaty...

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

drumbum

Spam Fest.. !! That 's Genius...!!  The whole fest could be covered by this one bit of dialog...

o0O0o
If you swim against the tide long enough, it turns and becomes momentum.........