Question About Exporting WAVE Files

Started by Bosko Schwartz, May 25, 2009, 08:49:01 PM

Bosko Schwartz

Hello All,

I am trying to save discs (and time), and I want to export a bunch of WAVE files of master tracks from different songs and put them all on one disc.  I can't seem to do this, as it seems to only let me export WAVE files from whatever song I currently have loaded.  I know you can write several different songs to one disc using the "Write" function, so I figured you could do this with WAVE files as well.  Do I seriously have to load each song separately and use a separate disc for every WAVE file I want to write to disc???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

launched

I know it can be done with a Micro via a PC ( http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=699
 ), but I bet we know someone around here who knows how to do it on your rig :D:

Later,

Mark

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars

You didn't say which BR model you're referring to. Judging from some of your previous messages, I'm guessing we're talking about the BR-1600CD. Is that right?

I'm not very familiar with the BR-1600CD but, after looking at the BR-1600CD manual - 10th edition, I have a couple of ideas.

In the instructions on pages 211 to 213, try skipping steps 13 and 14 (ie; don't eject the disc), then select another song and repeat steps 2 through 12. Repeat for as many songs as you want to write, then eject the disc.

If that doesn't work, you can copy all of your wave files to your computer via USB. See Section 6 of the manual under "Saving BR-1600CD track data in WAV/AIFF format (WAV/AIFF Export)". Then you can burn all of the files to one disc using your computer's CD burner.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bosko Schwartz

You're right, 64G's, it's a BR-1600CD.  Sorry I didn't mention that.

I will definitely try that!

I have done the USB PC thing before and will do it again to back up the drive of the BR, but it's a very LOOOONG process, so I was just hoping to be able to copy multiple WAVE files via disc if possible.  I will try your suggestion and see if it works out!

Thanks, launched and 64Guitars!
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels