Apologies to oldrottenhead II

Started by Blooby, May 25, 2009, 07:19:47 PM

Blooby

SorryORH
Time:
0:00
Volume:

With apologies to oldrottenhead whose original post was beyond excellent and certainly unladen with any pretense. Now this is absolutely the most pretentious thing with which I have ever been involved.  I was approaching hysterical as it was stitched together.  If I knew French, I would put have put a spoken word part over ORH's sections.  I even toyed with a backwards spoken word part, but by then, my ribs were killing me from amusement.

oldrottenhead originally posted here: https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/experiment-in-ambience/msg26906/#msg26906

I then thought of something I did a while ago that was to be the opening of a future prog rock epic in collaborations (to no avail): https://songcrafters.org/community/post-your-mp3-collaborations-only/%27the-vast-pretense%27-a-future-prog-epic/msg4549/#msg4549

Finally, I used a small portion of a live jam that I sprinkled with bass and Kaossilator.  Details along with longer and substantially more tasteless version here: https://songcrafters.org/community/br-1600-b69/didn%27t-know-if-i-should-post-this-one/0/

Blooby

OsCKilO

Blooby!

Sorry for preempting!

This is a thousand times better than our attempt!

Peace

Osckilo!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Heard the first post of this.....

Like the added heart beats!

We did that as well!

Strange where ORH leads you!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThis is a thousand times better than our attempt!
ten thousand
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

QuoteStrange where ORH leads you!
get tae yer bed   ............. durty boy.......
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Sound an even greater Admonishment in Scottish!

Will do Sir!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

may i say i am delighted that anyone doodled with my stuff but especially delighted blooby and the osckilo guys did, okay tharek blooby pished all over your version but that is the motivation you need,  this reply has been mailwashed but not all cognac could be removed to make sense of what the prick is saying
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Quotethis reply has been mailwashed but not all cognac could be removed to make sense of what the prick is saying
i cant censor maself, nite nite.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Ye knobber!!!! ;)

We put our souls into that one!!!!   :'(
Lol ;D!!

Peace Jim :-*

Nice one Blooby! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWe put our souls into that one!!!! 
you know i dont believe in that stuff but i know what you mean, please excuse my comments this evening  cos tommorrow i'll be playing catch up, naw i didnt say that

did i

oops etc ad nauseum
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann