Johnny Robbo Friday livestream...

Started by Mike_S, April 27, 2020, 08:48:54 AM

Mike_S

Some of you guys might know Johnny Robbo that used to post a lot here has a pretty popular YouTube channel with guitar chat and lessons etc. I noticed he does a Friday livestream now too. I managed to catch a bit of if on Friday just gone. He starts at 5.00pm BST. It was quite interesting/entertaining

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CyzMNIWOYM
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

I've been watching these Mike and managed to get him to give a mention to Songcrafters. Quite an entertaining livestream. He can certainly shift some beer !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Quote from: Pete C on April 27, 2020, 05:19:49 PMI've been watching these Mike and managed to get him to give a mention to Songcrafters. Quite an entertaining livestream. He can certainly shift some beer !

Pete

Hehe... good stuff Pete. Yes it's nice actually to see him share a "live" pint with viewers. Its a really nice touch ????????
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

I'll probably be watching this Friday Mike - I'll say Hello in the chat if you're there and we can have a virtual beer ! Saying that I'll probably be having a real one !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

danthecoat

Ive seen a few videos from this chap. Very good guitarist and a Harley Benton nut. He plays the Stumble (Peter Green) Style and it blew me away. Very talented Guitarist and drinker (lol)

Ill tune in this week with my beer ;)