Personal Jukebox

Started by danthecoat, April 26, 2020, 08:12:08 AM

64Guitars

Quote from: hardlock on December 24, 2020, 04:12:54 PMQuick suggestion - It would be real nice to have one's jukebox link showing in one's profile and on the "user info" on home page for quick access. Thanks!

Done. You can also get to your jukebox from the Festivals & Jukeboxes tab of the Songcrafters Menu (the hamburger menu at the top-right of every page).

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

hardlock

Perfect! Thanks 64, you da man!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Farrell Jackson

This makes it very convenient to move to your own personal jukebox. Thanks 64!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on December 27, 2020, 07:23:20 AMThis makes it very convenient to move to your own personal jukebox. Thanks 64!

Farrell

Or anyone elses. I can click on the link right here on your post now. That's awesome.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Pine

64, you are without question a genius. This site has so many little nuances and cool features that it's just amazing to me. All i know about code is how to spell it. It seems that no matter what problem people here come up with, whether it be about navigation, features, or tech issues with a myriad of different makes and models of multitrack recording hardware and software, you have the answer. In my eyes, you are nothing short of a Wizard. Thanks for all you do and have done to keep this place running so smoothly.
You are the heart and brain of this virtual organism. If there was an emoticon for applause, i'd use it.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Jean Pierre

[quote64, you are without question a genius. This site has so many little nuances and cool features that it's just amazing to me. All i know about code is how to spell it. It seems that no matter what problem people here come up with, whether it be about navigation, features, or tech issues with a myriad of different makes and models of multitrack recording hardware and software, you have the answer. In my eyes, you are nothing short of a Wizard. Thanks for all you do and have done to keep this place running so smoothly.
You are the heart and brain of this virtual organism. If there was an emoticon for applause, i'd use it.][/quote]

I completely agree,...and all this with discretion, thank you 64

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo