Personal Jukebox

Started by danthecoat, April 26, 2020, 08:12:08 AM

danthecoat

***Newbie question alert***

How does one add their songs to their personal jukebox please? I notice members have these and i have enjoyed listening to their songs rather than searching the forum (Greeny alerted me to the jukebox)  8)

Would like to add mine but i cant seem to find out how to do it ?

Any help much appreciated.........apologies if this has been asked before ;)

Hook

Hi and welcome from Tampa, FL.
Songs are automatically added to your jukebox when you post it. So just post your song under original or cover and the the site does the rest. You can't actually control.the jukebox, persay it updates immediately when you post.
Looking forward to  hearing your tunes.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Mike_S

Hi there Dan, just to add though that your song will have to be uploaded in MP3 format in order for it to be automatically uploaded to the Jukebox.

Cheers
Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

danthecoat

Thank you so much for the help ;)

Better update my posts then :)

Ive updated them but only one song is showing but maybe its just delayed so ill give it a while :) Thanks again

Hook

Responded to this in the other topic. Oops

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

danthecoat

Quote from: Hook on April 26, 2020, 10:10:12 AMResponded to this in the other topic. Oops

;D I saw your reply but i still cant get one of my songs on there. i collaborated with another member and he has posted it would that stop it from going on my jukebox?

Hook

Yes, it's in his jukebox if he posted it. The site isn't big on double posting ( bandwidth stuff I think)so that one is there. Maybe 64 will chime in if there is something he can do.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

64Guitars

Songs are added automatically to your personal jukebox only when:

1) They are posted in the Original Songs, Cover Songs, or Backing Track Jams boards.

and

2) The mp3 file is attached to the first message of the topic or the first message of the topic contains a link to an external mp3 file using the [singlemp3][/singlemp3] tags. Mp3 files added to replies of a topic will not be included in any jukeboxes unless the first message of the topic contains a [singlemp3][/singlemp3] link to that file and there is no mp3 attachment.

If the song is a collaboration, it will appear only in the jukebox of the member who posted it. Please don't re-post the song to get it in your own jukebox. Double-posting isn't allowed.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

danthecoat

Quote from: 64Guitars on April 26, 2020, 02:23:18 PMSongs are added automatically to your personal jukebox only when:

1) They are posted in the Original Songs, Cover Songs, or Backing Track Jams boards.

and

2) The mp3 file is attached to the first message of the topic or the first message of the topic contains a link to an external mp3 file using the [singlemp3][/singlemp3] tags. Mp3 files added to replies of a topic will not be included in any jukeboxes unless the first message of the topic contains a [singlemp3][/singlemp3] link to that file and there is no mp3 attachment.

Oh that's a shame as i wanted in my jukebox too but nevermind at least its on here. Thanks for the help everyone  ;)

If the song is a collaboration, it will appear only in the jukebox of the member who posted it. Please don't re-post the song to get it in your own jukebox. Double-posting isn't allowed.

hardlock

Quick suggestion - It would be real nice to have one's jukebox link showing in one's profile and on the "user info" on home page for quick access. Thanks!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure