"A Kiss in Time" by Daniel Smart (with Mike Huntingford)

Started by Mike Huntingford, April 24, 2020, 07:07:19 PM

danthecoat

Quote from: danthecoat on April 25, 2020, 04:53:31 AMFound it at last  8) (Im new here)

I cant thanks Mike enough for the collaboration and i do indeed have more original songs and most of them are blues based. His Hammond keys are stunning and just what this track needed in my honest opinion. I was so impressed also by his quick turnaround as i do tend to work fast once things are flowing as i feel i miss the moment if i sit back and then songs end up not finished. I know its common to stop step back and give the brain and ears a rest but i suppose all artists are different i find day or night if i get a line or a rift i have to capture that or it fades or worst still i forget!!  :-[

This is probably why i left the scene for so long as i never seemed to have time. The light have since been switched back on and thanks to Mike is now beaming again. I have already wrote two more songs and i have quite a few oldies that i would love to redo as we did this one and get them out there.

Thanks again Mike (Here's to hopefully more great Collaborations)

Thanks for your nice comments all of you

Look forward to hearing your work on this fantastic site :)

Dan

alfstone

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Flash Harry

Very cool, very well played, produced and written.

The delay effect on the lead guitar works really well and give this piece the 'hook'. I like it. 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

jings crivvens and help ma boab! isn't the internet of things fanbloodytastic,  fate, chance, whatever.... i feel this was mean't to happen. wow!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

danthecoat

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on April 26, 2020, 02:08:36 PMjings crivvens and help ma boab! isn't the internet of things fanbloodytastic,  fate, chance, whatever.... i feel this was mean't to happen. wow!

Thanks Mate and yes i agree i feel fate has made a large intervention especially as i continue to meet and chat to like minded individuals and potential collaborators :)

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 26, 2020, 02:03:33 PMVery cool, very well played, produced and written.

The delay effect on the lead guitar works really well and give this piece the 'hook'. I like it.

Thanks i am a sucker for a nice lead hook but i normally find them so hard to think up. My lead guitar doesn't flow as much as some i have heard on here. Some serious talent but i can get by just failing that i can at least get an idea down and possibly hassle someone on here to do it for me or at least build on it  ;) ;D 8)

Mike_S

Sweet guys... this sounds like you guys were meant to team up that's for sure. Danny this is just great to hear after your long absence from music, such a great story. Cracking bit of blues... real, pure, fantastic... and Mike what can you say... just freaking brilliant.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Really nice entry to the bluesfest! Great backer and Mike's blues organ is close to perfection! I take my hat off!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR